In this episode (Episode 42) I speak with Anna Akbari from Sociology of Style.
Discussing what it takes to find your true identity as a man, Anna touches on how to improve your confidence, your style and create a better first impression.
Anna Akbari has been featured on the likes of TED, Forbes, Bulletproof Exec and NBC so it was a pleasure to have her on the show.
So far, this has to be one of my favourite episodes. Her answer to ‘Why is suicide the biggest killer of men under 50 right now’ has to be one of the best I’ve heard.
If you feel like you lack identity, if you feel like you lack confidence or don’t create a good first impression give this a listen.
Who is this episode for?
- If you lack identity (who you are or who you want to be)
- If you struggle with low confidence
- If you want to define and improve your style
- If you want to become a better version of yourself
- If you’re looking to create more fulfilment.
Subscribe To The Ultimate Man on iTunes
Want to find out more about Anna?
Check Out The Sociology of Style
If you enjoyed this episode don’t forget to Subscribe to the Podcast and leave a rating and review.