I’m not a fan of the ‘new year, new you’ attitude, but I wanted to use this post as a reintroduction to the blog.
It’s been a while since I updated, but this year will see this blog right here, become a main focus of mine.
In fact, this post here is almost like a disclaimer. I’m going to outline what I’m going to cover this year, and if I fail to do so, you can send me hate mail.
I’m going to be updating weekly with articles, audios and videos based around self improvement for the modern day man. I’ll be covering anything that seems worthy, from style to business through articles, audios, videos and more.
Dress Smart. Work Smart (and even maybe Live Smart)
That’s what best sums up the new aim for this blog. I originally set out to make this blog just about style for men, but I wanted to broaden the topic and share mine and others knowledge of career, fitness, productivity, general self improvement and more.
With a new design, and more time designated to the project, bookmark and subscribe to this blog right here if you’re interested in the below:
- Style – I’ll be updating with general style advice, personal style inspiration, alongside a new feature called The Style Project. The Style Project will document style upgrades of readers who I’ve personally worked with one on one, enhancing their style and general appearance and showcasing how
- Business – I’ve been working online, for myself for the past 6 years. I’ve learnt a lot of lessons on the way, and wanted to document them on this blog. Expect anything from online marketing, to general ideas and work efficiency.
- Menprovement – This isn’t going to be as cheesy as it sounds, with regular updates aimed at self improvement. From general motivation all the way through to The Ultimate Man podcast (more on this in a minute), this section is targeted to anyone who wants to achieve more.
The way the content is going to be delivered will be different also. Time is rare nowadays, and also as men it’s tiring to consume such advice through lengthy articles. Therefore the blog will be updated through a variety of ways. Including:
- Video – I firmly believe video is the strongest form of media for education. Whether it’s style education, business advice, career or even fitness, video is easy to digest and more engaging. Therefore regular video updates will be made to this blog.
- The Ultimate Man Podcast – I’ve recorded a few interviews already and I’m excited about this feature. Available on iTunes and Soundcloud, the aim for this podcast is self improvement for men. I’m covering all bases, interviewing experts on fitness, career, dating, style, cooking, confidence, and covering even some of the most obscure topics you’d think of.
- Visuals – I’m trying to keep some posts (apart from this one) light on text, with a focus more on visuals. Again, it’s hard to find the time to read and digest information of an article over 1,000 words nowadays. When it comes to improving style, sometimes all it takes is inspiration from images.
- Guides – Sometimes some topics work best as articles, so expect a lot of in depth guides to go live on site. I’ll also create PDF’s for you to download and reference too at a later date.
It’s going to be a good year, and don’t hesitate to get in touch.